Tuesday, September 8, 2009

09/05/2009

Well I didn't plan on writing anything today, but my school is on lock down so I have a little time. (We are on lock down for drug testing.)

This Saturday I got married to a wonderful man. The wedding was sweet and simply.

It

was

perfect!!

We went to the local JP and he performed a beautiful ceremony. JR messed up a few times during the ceremony (ie instead of saying abiding love he said inviting love) but it was sweet. JR also danced and swayed the whole time. I was so nervous I felt like I was shaking. Lexi and Zoe held our rings and gave them to us when the time was right. They were so cute and they were also so good. Not a peep from them and they stayed perfectly still. Such good girls!! JR also could not get my ring to go on, so I had to help him. His ring, of course, went on smoothly. :-) I guess the best part of the ceremony was the Judge keep saying Ralph (JR first name) and I keep thinking; Who the heck is Ralph? I also heard Nicole snicker once or twice.

I was upset before the wedding started. The JP was twenty minutes late and I was so close to crying it wasn't even funny. My sister and JR both asked the police if they knew where he was and they were of course no help. It turns out he was late because of them but they could not tell us that. That would of been helpful. The JP took a few pictures and gave us a pretty picture to keep and of course Nicole and Mom took some great shots.

We then went home and changed cloths and got ready for the wedding reception. My sister and mother did an AMAZING JOB!!! It was beautiful and I could not of asked for more. The cake was delicious and beautiful and the set up was perfect. My mom's friend from work let her borrow her silver catering set, which made for a beautiful place setting. And Nicole cooked everything and everything was yummy. It was great and I was totally surprised and please. Thank you again Mom and Nicole for making a beautiful and memorable wedding reception. I love you guys so much!!!

We stayed for awhile and then went to our hotel for a short honeymoon. Thanks again Mom and Nicole for babysitting. It was a great weekend and I am such a happy woman. I also think that JR is happier as well. He seemed so relaxed and at peace since we have been married. He is so cute with the ring too. He puts it on right when he wakes up in the morning and he proudly displays it to all. I love him so much.

Well, that is about it. I wish all could of come but I understand. Thank you again Nicole and Mom and I wish Dustin and family could of been there. Thanks for your love and blessings as well.

Love to all.
Sarah Stearns

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you were so pleased. It was a lot of fun and I was very happy to do it!

    Congratulations on your new life together!

    all my love and see you soon,

    coley

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so happy for you, and i am glad that it was a beautiful ceremony and reception. i wish we could have been there; it sounds lovely. we are looking forward to the celebration in March.

    Miss you guys. Wishing you all the best in your new life.

    ReplyDelete